The recent COVID-19 pandemic has seen many families having to stay home for extended periods of time that can range from several weeks to several months.
While this “intentional break” can be a respite for some, it can also be a great source of stress, tension, and conflict for others.
With the recent circuit breaker measures extended by the Singapore government till 1st June 2020, how can we make the most out of our times spent at home especially with our loved ones?
This seminar has been specifically designed with two goals in mind:
- To look more closely on how families can work together to create more positive experiences with one another;
- Highlight possible family problems that may arise and the community resources available to manage these concerns, if necessary.
In this Webinar, participants will learn about:
- Implications of current circuit breaker measures within a family setting;
- Tips and tricks of creating a positive family environment;
- Possible concerns that may arise including:
- Family violence;
- Marital concerns;
- Parenting and child-management issues; and
- Mental health concerns.
- How can counselling help you and your loved ones
- How to seek professional help
Date: 30 May 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm to 5.30pm
Facilitator: Mr Kevin Daniel Pillay
Venue: Zoom! (A link will be provided to you upon sign-up confirmation)
Click here to explore our upcoming events!