Come join our exciting team and fun-loving family!
Embark on a meaningful and purposeful journey with us. Below are the opportunities available at The Lion Mind that would provide you with professional growth and career satisfaction.
Interested job applicants are invited to submit their resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the career openings listed above.
- Seeking Internship – ‘Social Media Outreach’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Career – ‘Clinical Psychologist’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Clinical Placement – ‘Monash Master of Counselling Intern’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Volunteer Opportunity – ‘Social Media Executive’ with The Lion Mind
There is no job opening at the moment.
There is no clinical placement opening at the moment.
There is no internship opening at the moment.
3. Operations Executive (2 positions, September 2022 onwards)
- The volunteer will assist with the day-to-day operations of the counselling centre. S/he ensures effective delivery of centre programmes and services.
- S/he also drives the development of frameworks and procedures to provide quality services rendered to clients.
- S/he may represent the organisation in community outreach programmes.
- One day a week (preferably Wednesday or Thursday) for a period of one year
- Be able to be within contactable (WhatsApp) reach to receive updates
- You will receive the necessary trainings by the clinical and operations team to excel in your work.
- You will get the relevant exposure and experience in the field of mental health.
- You will be able to attend our training programmes and workshops complimentary.
- Committed Undergraduate Psychology students
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good in Microsoft Office suite
- Initiative-drive and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time