Come join our exciting team and fun-loving family!
Embark on a meaningful and purposeful journey with us. Below are the opportunities available at The Lion Mind that would provide you with professional growth and career satisfaction.
Interested job applicants are invited to submit their resume to us at email@example.com with the title of the career openings listed above.
- Seeking Internship – ‘Social Media Outreach’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Career – ‘Clinical Psychologist’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Clinical Placement – ‘Monash Master of Counselling Intern’ with The Lion Mind
- Seeking Volunteer Opportunity – ‘Social Media Executive’ with The Lion Mind
Counsellor / Counselling Psychologist (1 freelance position, from April 2023 onwards)
- Provide clinical services such as counselling and psychotherapy to clients.
- Responsible for maintaining proper case documentation.
- Represent the organisation in corporate outreach programmes, if needed.
- Must adhere to professional practice standards.
- Always adhere to standards of service operations.
- Minimum three days a week for a period of one year
- Remain reasonably contactable during the centre’s operating hours for updates or coordination
- Receive the necessary support and training to excel in your work.
- Attend our in-house training programmes and workshops complimentary.
- Possess relevant postgraduate qualification in Counselling / Counselling Psychology, and with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology.
- Have related professional association (Singapore) registration.
- Proficient in specialised psychotherapeutic & counselling approaches to help clients with diverse issues and conditions, including case conceptualisation and assessment.
- Experience in delivering workshops, seminars, or public speaking
- Experience working with couples, or families will be advantageous.
- Initiative-driven and team spirit in effectively implementing policies, protocols, and plans.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
There is no clinical placement opening at the moment.
There is no internship opening at the moment.
Operations Executive (3 positions, March 2023 onwards)
- The volunteer will assist with the day-to-day operations of the counselling centre. S/he ensures effective delivery of centre programmes and services.
- S/he also drives the development of frameworks and procedures to provide quality services rendered to clients.
- S/he may represent the organisation in community outreach programmes.
- One day a week (preferably Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday) for a period of one year
- Be able to be within contactable (WhatsApp) reach to receive updates
- You will receive the necessary trainings by the clinical and operations team to excel in your work.
- You will get the relevant exposure and experience in the field of mental health.
- You will be able to attend our training programmes and workshops complimentary.
- Committed Undergraduate Psychology students
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good in Microsoft Office suite
- Initiative-drive and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time