Covid-19 Update – Phase Two (8 – 30 May 2021)
YOUR WELL-BEING IS OUR PRIORITY
In line with the enhanced safe distancing measures implemented by the authorities, our centre have following safe management measures in place:
1. SafeEntry – Visitor check-in system
The use of SafeEntry is mandatory for all visitors. SafeEntry is a national digital check-in system that logs the information of individuals entering and exiting our premises. The submitted information will be used for the purpose of contact tracing.
With effect from 17th May 2021, only TraceTogether SafeEntry will be accepted at our centre as scanning of QR codes with a mobile phone or the Singpass app will be discontinued. Visitors can perform the check-in using the following methods:
– Using the TraceTogether app to scan our centre’s QR code
– Displaying the TraceTogether token for our team member to scan the token’s QR code
– Tapping the TraceTogether app or TraceTogether token at the SafeEntry Gateway device
2. Maintaining Personal Well-being
Visitors are highly encouraged to:
– take their own temperature before visiting our centre
– seek medical attention if feeling unwell
– practice good personal hygiene of regular handwashing with soap and water
As a precaution, The Lion Mind will be taking the temperature of all visitors who enter our premises (including our staff). Sanitizers are and masks are placed throughout our centre, and we encourage regular use of these.
3. Workplace Measures
Our centre has staggered the working hours of our team members who are required to return to our premises, as well as implemented flexible working hours.
By entering our premises, you would be deemed to have consented to the above. Visitors who are unable to comply will be denied entry.
We are committed to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone at our centre.
Stay safe! #SGUnited