The COVID-19 pandemic that struck this year has taken a huge physical toll on those infected with the virus, while the impact on mental health has been less immediately obvious.
The biggest health crisis in a generation and the enforced isolation of lockdowns all over the World is taking not just a physical toll on people but also affecting mental health. In Singapore, we are fortunate to have the Circuit Breaker being put in place, allowing us to step out of our homes for exercise and for essential activities. However, this is still taking a huge toll on our mental health.
Jobs and employment are being affected. People are feeling trapped, frustrated, sense of loss, hopelessness.
In this webinar, participants will learn the following:
- What is mental health
- It’s only staying at home. Why is it taking a toll on our mental health
- How do I maintain my emotional well-being
- How do I practice Acceptance and Commitment during this period
- How can counselling help you and your loved ones
- How to seek professional help
Date: 10 May 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 4pm to 5.30pm
Facilitator: Mr Kevin Daniel Pillay
Venue: Zoom! (A link will be provided to you upon sign-up confirmation)
Click here to explore our upcoming events!