As part of our Mission, The Lion Mind is constantly providing paid workshops for existing clinicians, aspiring clinicians, and members of the public. These series of mental-health workshops aim to educate as well as equip participants with practical skills for application in everyday life.
Our Skill-based Workshops provide an overview of the topic of interest. These workshops provide a useful framework that allows participants to decide if they would like to further their studies in those particular specializations. Upon completion of the workshop, participants will also gain tangible skill sets that are applicable in daily life. A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to everyone who has completed the workshop.
- Introduction to Counselling (Basic Counselling Skills)
- Bonding with Your Child Through Play (Introduction to Play Therapy)
- Depression Counselling & Intervention
- Introduction to Art Therapy
- The ABCs of CBT (Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)