With our ongoing efforts to destigmatize mental health and encourage everyone to seek professional help, we have launched a series of seminars and lunch talks.
- Coping with Anxiety
- Coping with Depression
- Coping with Grief & Loss
- Coping with Insomnia
- Coping with Stress & Burnout
- Coping with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Empowering & Connecting with Your Child (Through Play)
Tertiary Career Series
- Career Options for Psychology Graduates
- Impostor Syndrome – the feeling of not good enough
- Self-care & Me!
- The Definitive Guide to Combating Impostor Syndrome
- The Definitive Guide to Combating Workplace Stress & Burnout
- The Definitive Guide to Combating Workplace Harassment
|SIM Psychology Society||1. Self-care & Me!
2. Career Options for Psychology Graduates
12 Nov 2018
|Far East Organisation||Empowering & Connecting with Your Child (Through Play)
15 Jun 2019
|Richemont Luxury (Singapore) Pte Ltd||The Definitive Guide to Combating Workplace Stress & Burnout
05 Jul 2019
|OMD Singapore Pte Ltd||The Definitive Guide to Combating Impostor Syndrome
19 Jul 2019