Depression is the “common flu” of mental health. It is a mood disorder characterized by persistently low mood and a feeling of sadness and loss of interest. How do we differentiate one having Depression from one being sad? Is Depression genetic? What exactly is Depression then?
Come learn out more about Depression and how you or your loved ones can seek professional help.
FREE Mental Health Assessment for Depression (PHQ-9) will be provided to all participants.
In this seminar, participants will learn about:
- What is Depression?
- The difference between Depression and Sadness
- What is Persistent Mood Disorder?
- The various treatment plans for Depression, Sadness, and Persistent Mood Disorder
- How can counselling help you and your loved ones
- How to seek professional help
Date: 26 January 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm to 5.30pm
Venue: The Lion Mind, 1 Sophia Road, #06-31A, Singapore 228149
Facilitator: Mr James Chong
Click here to explore our upcoming events!