Seminar: Coping With Anxiety
Anxiety is an extreme unhelpful coping mechanism your body responses to stress and/or fear.
Come learn out more about Anxiety and how you or your loved ones can seek professional help.
FREE Mental Health Assessment for anxiety (GAD-7) will be provided to all participants.
In this seminar, participants will learn about:
- What is Anxiety?
- The various types of Anxiety
- The symptoms of Anxiety
- How do we develop Anxiety?
- How do we cope with Anxiety?
- How can counselling help you and your loved ones
- How to seek professional help
Date: 23 March 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 4pm to 5.30pm
Venue: The Lion Mind, 1 Sophia Road, #06-31A, Singapore 228149
Facilitator: Mr Tan Wei Jie
Click here to explore our upcoming events!