Anxiety is one of the top three mental health conditions that affects Singaporeans. It is an extreme unhelpful coping mechanism your body response to stress and/or fear. Anxiety is a silent condition. If left untreated, it may lead to further physical and mental health complications. It can be more debilitating even than some serious physical illnesses, such as cancer, hypertension, or diabetes.
Come learn out more about Anxiety and how you or your loved ones can seek professional help.
In this seminar, participants will learn about:
- What is Anxiety
- The various types of Anxiety
- The symptoms of Anxiety
- How do we develop Anxiety
- How do we cope with Anxiety
- How can counselling help you and your loved ones
- How to seek professional help
Click here to explore our upcoming events!